Today I don’t feel good. Today I feel lonely. Today I can’t focus.
I can’t focus because…
- I feel fatigued
- I feel overworked
- I feel like I should be up and out doing things instead of resting
- I feel like my parents don’t hear me speak sometimes
- My closest friends haven’t asked how I am in a long time and I’m always the one checking on them
- I feel lack of motivation
- I feel confused and upset about a particular situation I am so alone in
- I am seeing a surgeon tomorrow and am intrigued yet frightened of the idea
- I can see that there is a lot coming up in the next month that is overwhelming to me
- I started suddenly bleeding from my backside this morning and I thought I was doing better
- I feel like I need to remain silent about something that is slowly eating me away
Although today may be a ‘bad’ day, I need to remember all the amazing things that I have in my life and must remain positive – positive that tomorrow will be a better day and that these thoughts and feelings will soon diminish. Nothing is forever.
I am the only person that can make me feel truly happy, no one else. I must remain true to myself.